Android 8.1 2GB RAM Car Radio Stereo GPS Navi for VW Passat B6 GOLF 5 6 Touran Jetta Tiguan Magotan Seat
Volkswagen Android Car Stereo
Quad Core 1.5GHz Coretex A35 CPU
Wifi & 3G Internet
Cool 3D navigation
1024*600 HD Digital Screen
OBDII (Optional Function)
It compatible with most of ELM327 OBDII dongle with 4 digits pair code on the matket, both Bluetooth Wifi type are supported, read and sync the real-time data from your car computer.
Support External DAB+ (Optional Function)
Volkswagen Android Car Stereo Size
Volkswagen Android Car Stereo Wiring Diagram
Volkswagen Android Car Stereo Package Content
Volkswagen Android Car Stereo Main Feature:1) Pure Android 8.1 OS, 9 Inch HD Capacitive Screen
2) Super Hardware Performance, Cortex A35 Quad Core
3) Fast Response, Built in DDR3 2GB RAM,16GB NAND Flash
4) Internet Entertainment,Built-in WiFi Module & Support 3G (Optional)
5) 3D Live Wallpaper & DIY Wallpaper
6) Support DVR/ OBD/ TPMS/ Front and Rear Camera/ Digital TV
7) Support Mirror link and DAB+
Please check your original car radio size and appearance before make a order bid to avoid mistake.
If you want to buy OBD II /DAB+ / DVB-T , you can contact our customer service and ther will give you a link to buy.
Volkswagen Android Car Stereo Specification
|Degree of Separation||<=90dB|
|Operation system||Android 8.1|
|CPU||Quad Core 1.5 GHz Coretex-A35|
|Flash/Hard disc capacitance||16GB|
|OSD languages||more than 70 languages|
|Screen Size||9 Inch|
|Touch Screen||Multi-touch Capacitve|
|Receiver Size||2 DIN|
|Panel light||8 Panel Light Colors and via RGB Combination|
|Wallpaper||Live Wallpaper, DIY Wallpaper|
|Car logo changing||Changeable|
|Support map||IGO, SYGIC maps|
|RDS support||Yes. Support AF TA PTY|
|FM/AM frequency||FM：65MHz～108MHz AM:522KHz～1720KHz|
|Storage quantity||78(FM 3*18, AM 2*12)|
|WLAN Standard||support 802.11b/g/n, support WiFi Hotspot|
|3G USB Dongle||Need buy extra|
|USB / Micro SD|
|USB/SD Capacity||32G Maximum Capacity|
|Portable Hard Drive||No|
|Music Format||MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, MA4, FLAC, APE, WAV etc.|
|Video Format||AVI (H.264, DIVX, XVID), rm, rmvb, MKV (H.264, DIVX, XVID). WMA, MOV, MP4 (H.264, MPEG,DIVX, XVID). DAT (VCD format). VOB (DVD format). PMP, MPEG, MPG. FLV (H.263, H.264). ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG ect.|
|Picture Format||Support JPS, BMP, PNG, GIF etc. format. play by revolve, Powerpoint Support 4096*4096 Pixels|
|Maximum power output||4×45W|
|AUX Video in||1|
|AUX Audio in||R/L|
|Digital TV||Need TV box, Support DVB-T/T2/ATSC/ISDB Box|
|Camera||Yes, just connect a USB Camera to use this function|
|OBDⅡ||need connect a Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Tool|
|DVR||Yes, just connect a USB Camera to use this function|
|3G dongle||Need buy extra|
|Mirror Link||for iPhone and Android SmartPhone|
|Parking and Shipping|
FAQ for Volkswagen Golf GTI MK5 (2004-2009) Aftermarket Car Stereo
一, Volkswagen Golf GTI MK5 Audio Radio Upgrade Replacement
1. Volkswagen Golf GTI MK5 Radio Removal1) Gently pry the trim panel up from the top of the dash with your trusty plastic trim removal tool.
2) At the very front of the panel is a single T20 Torx screw. Remove this screw.
3) With the panel removed remove the two T20 Torx screws holding the vent trim piece to the dash.
4) There are three clips on the forward part of the vent panel. Use your trim removal tool and gently pry these forward.
5) With the clips free lift the rear of the panel up and slightly forward. There are several clips on the front of the panel that you need to deal with next.
6) Gently pull the trim panel up while slipping your trim removal tool between the radio and the panel. Gently pry upwards with your trim removal tool.
7) This will free the panel from the dash. You still need to remove the electrical connections.
8) Separate the wiring connections for the air bag warning light and the emergency flashers.
9) The radio or center trim panel is one piece. It has several small delicate plastic clips that you need to remove so take your time.
10) Remove the two T20 Torx screws on the top of the panel, one on each side of the radio.
11) Starting at the top of one side, gently pull the trim panel forward. Slide your trim removal tool between the panel and dash and gently pry the panel away from the dash.
12) There are a series of small clips along the lower section of the panel. Gently slide the trim removal tool along the edge while prying the panel away from the dash.
13) This is a photo of the clips. You can see that they are held in place by melted plastic. The clip itself is delicate. These clips are not sold separately. Breaking them will result in a loose fitting panel right in the center of your dash.
14) Remove the four T20 Torx screws holding the radio in place.
15) Pull the radio straight out from the dash.
16) Slide up the hinge on the radio wiring harness and it will separate the connection and push the connection away from the radio.
2. Volkswagen Golf GTI MK5 Car Stereo Installation1) Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new car radio.
2) Connect the car stereo to the original car radio plug.
3) Put the new Gizok car stereo in the dashboard.
4) Turn on the new car radio and check that it works. If not, check that all cables are properly connected.
5) Fix all screws and panels to original position.