Android 8.0 Car Stereo for 2004-2008 Ford Transit with 7 Inch touch screen GPS WIFI Bluetooth Steering Wheel Control Mirror link
2004-2008 Ford Transit Android Car Stereo
Octa Core 1.5GHz Coretex A53 CPU
Wifi & 3G Internet
Cool 3D navigation
1024*600 HD Digital Screen
OBDII (Optional Function)
It compatible with most of ELM327 OBDII dongle with 4 digits pair code on the matket, both Bluetooth Wifi type are supported, read and sync the real-time data from your car computer.
Support External DAB+ (Optional Function)
2004-2008 Ford Transit Android Car Stereo Size
2004-2008 Ford Transit Android Car Stereo Wiring Diagram
2004-2008 Ford Transit Android Car Stereo Package Content
Ford Transit Android Car Stereo Main Function:OS: Intelligent pure Android 8.0 system
CPU: High-quality 8-core 1.5GHz Coretex-A53 processor
Hard Disk: 32GB Inland Flash
RAM: 4GB DDR3 RAM memory
UI: Fresh unique user interface with dynamic graphics
Screen: Smart 7 Inch HD multi-touch screen
2 USB Ports: It comes with 2 USB Ports to meet your different needs of external devices.
Ford Transit Android Car Stereo Specification
|Degree of Separation||<=90dB|
|Operation system||Android 8.0|
|CPU||Octa Core 1.5 GHz Coretex-A53|
|Flash/Hard disc capacitance||32GB|
|OSD languages||more than 70 languages|
|Screen Size||7 inch|
|Touch Screen||Multi-touch Capacitve|
|Receiver Size||2 DIN|
|Panel light||8 Panel Light Colors and via RGB Combination|
|Wallpaper||Live Wallpaper, DIY Wallpaper|
|Car logo changing||Changeable|
|Support map||IGO, SYGIC maps|
|RDS support||Yes. Support AF TA PTY|
|FM/AM frequency||FM：65MHz～108MHz AM:522KHz～1720KHz|
|Storage quantity||78(FM 3*18, AM 2*12)|
|Anti Shock Memory||Yes|
|Last Position Memory||Yes|
|Compatible disc||MP4, AVI, DIVX, DVD, VCD, MP3, CD, WMA, JPEG|
|WLAN Standard||support 802.11b/g/n, support WiFi Hotspot|
|3G USB Dongle||Need buy extra|
|USB / Micro SD|
|USB/SD Capacity||32G Maximum Capacity|
|Portable Hard Drive||No|
|Music Format||MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, MA4, FLAC, APE, WAV etc.|
|Video Format||AVI (H.264, DIVX, XVID), rm, rmvb, MKV (H.264, DIVX, XVID). WMA, MOV, MP4 (H.264, MPEG,DIVX, XVID). DAT (VCD format). VOB (DVD format). PMP, MPEG, MPG. FLV (H.263, H.264). ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG ect.|
|Picture Format||Support JPS, BMP, PNG, GIF etc. format. play by revolve, Powerpoint Support 4096*4096 Pixels|
|Maximum power output||4×45W|
|AUX Video in||1|
|AUX Audio in||R/L|
|Digital TV||Need TV box, Support DVB-T/T2/ATSC/ISDB Box|
|Camera||Yes, just connect a USB Camera to use this function|
|OBDⅡ||need connect a Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Tool|
|DVR||Yes, just connect a USB Camera to use this function|
|3G dongle||Need buy extra|
|Mirror Link||for iPhone and Android SmartPhone|
|Parking and Shipping|
FAQ for 2004-2008 Ford Transit Aftermarket Car Stereo
一, 2004-2008 Ford Transit Car Radio Upgrade Replacement
1. 2004-2008 Ford Transit Radio Removal1) Insert ford removal tools into 4 holes on the radio.
2) Push tools slightly to the outside of the car stereo, this releases the lock mechanism, pushing them to the side of the car stereo.
3) Pull radio forward from dash.
4) Remove antenna and connectors.
2. 2004-2008 Ford Transit Car Stereo Installation1) Connect the wire harness to the back of the new car stereo
2) Turn on the new GizOK car stereo and check everything carefully. If not, check that all cables are properly connected.
3) Put the new car stereo in the dashboard.
4) Put everything in its place.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with experienced people or seek professional help. Or if you still find it difficult to install a new car stereo, you'd better go to the car radio upgrade center and arrange for a professional technician to help you install the new car stereo.
How to reset ford GPS navigation system1) click the "phone" button in the upper left corner of the screen.
2) click "Settings" and "advanced" on the touch screen.
3) select the "master reset" option by scrolling down the advanced Settings menu.
4) when asked to confirm the master reset, press "yes". When the reset is complete, the completion notification will appear on the touch screen.
How to connect your phone to ford SYNC?1) turn on your smartphone, then the ford car, then the ford SYNC system.
2) enable bluetooth on your smartphone through the Settings menu and connection menu. Make sure your device is set to "discoverable."
3) press the "call" button to access the "call" menu, and then press "add".
4) scan the device on your phone until you find SYNC.
5) select SYNC on your phone, which will provide you with a six-digit PIN code.
6) your phone will prompt you to confirm that the six-digit PIN code on your phone matches the six-digit PIN code on the SYNC screen.
7) after confirmation, SYNC screen will indicate successful pairing.
8) press the "finish" button - you are done
Ford navigation is an option available on all Ford vehicles as an add-on to the "SYNC" audio system. With navigation, users can talk to bluetooth-enabled devices from their phones, receive turn signals, find points of interest, and transfer phone books and data from their phones to the system.
If you find yourself experiencing problems with ford's SYNC infotainment system, and if you fail to connect your phone to SYNC or things don't seem to be working properly, please contact us.